Why Provo Labs Is Hiring Carolynn Duncan

30 June 2006

I AM the newest member of Provo Labs Team!!!

Great day!

I have officially been hired as Phil Burns' executive assistant. :) I am tremendously excited to jump in and get things going! As someone stepping in from outside the Web 2.0 bubble, my first task is to google all of the new words I'm learning, hopefully before anyone from Provo Labs realizes I don't know them. Sneaky.

This includes:

Web 2.0
mashup
Wiki
Carma
Treo
BlackBerry (I understand there is a Treo/BlackBerry war-- and the Treo side has just acquired a new member.)
asynchronous
PHP
Bar Camps
podcast (I kinda know this one/just want more info)
Google alerts
manager-tools.com
Good to Great
Getting Things Done

They're as good as learned. But I think it could be useful to have a glossary of sorts as a community offering to newbies to the tech scene. Better coming in to the geek domain late than never, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home